Monday, May 21, 2012

Blossom Bear

So this is my first real blog. Not sure where to begin really but here goes :). Let's take this journey together.

I've been doing a lot of crochet lately and I have found a lot of beautiful patterns on my favorite site, www.ravelry.com. Which, by the way, is a free site for knitting and crochet lovers to share patterns on. It's absolutely lovely. So yea, I was browsing for what seemed like an eternity, as usual, and I came across another wonderful pattern by FiberDoodlesbyK4TT. A lovely bear. Now I've even searching for a bear pattern for some time now so finding this one was like a dream come through. I fell in love instantly, bought the pattern and went to work. Anyway, to cut a long story short, I finished the bear today and even created a pattern for a frilly skirt to put on my beautiful bear, whom I call Blossom :). So fitting, I even made her a cherry blossom for her head :).

Here she is:

Just finished making her. Notice no skirt just yet.

TaDa!! New frilly skirt by me :).

Now she's full of poses. 

Even interested in playing the violin lol.

Adorable isn't she ... if i do say so myself. Here is a link to the creator of this lovely pattern that you can purchase for yourself or you can order a bear from me of course, if you don't crochet. Silly Ole' Bear pattern

Here is the pattern for the skirt I made. Frilly Bear Skirt. Enjoy :).

So that's all in a days work. Phew. Now I'm off to make some other great animal or doll or something... :)

Stay blessed! 
Spread love and remember to do unto others as you would have them do to you. 

Peace and blessings!!







No comments:

Post a Comment