Thursday, May 24, 2012

Arthur and Pooh

So, another day, another pattern, some more thread... and it goes on. Blossom was so much fun to make that I made a Jamaican themed bear to match and even a tiny tribute to Winnie the Pooh :). I've been having a bit too much fun I think lol. Here are some pics...

 My nephew calls him Arthur :)





And my tribute to Pooh Bear :). I have him on a key chain.





So tiny but still so cute and playful.

So that's all for now. I'll be back when I've completed some other projects. I'm currently working on some shoes and other animals. Man I love to crochet and knit. Sigh. It is a true stress reliever.

I hope you have enjoyed these pics. Leave a comment if you pass through and like what you see. It's good to know what people think.

Blessings 







No comments:

Post a Comment